Gunthers forge

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
TropicOfCancer
Baron
Baron

Gunthers forge

Post by TropicOfCancer »

New forge is pretty uber , was wondering though are most forge stones obsolete now ? And will you be adding the new holy avenger properties to it ?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gunthers forge

Post by driller »

The new forge is ok for lower levels, but to get the higher damages/rolls and ab you will need forge stones. So no, it doesn't make them obsolete.

I need to put holy avenger for forge stones only.

-driller

TropicOfCancer wrote:New forge is pretty uber , was wondering though are most forge stones obsolete now ? And will you be adding the new holy avenger properties to it ?
DM Rendyll
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Rendyll »

With a glaring lack of crafters, and those few of us that learned to craft but have since forgotten, is there a list that can be released that shows what does what? Or at least a Beginner's Guide? LOL

I really don't want to waste the few stones I find now trying to remember what the heck they do! No clue where all my notes went from the Glory Days.

Thanks!
Play by the spirit of the rules, not by the letter of the law.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

DM Rendyll wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:50 pm With a glaring lack of crafters, and those few of us that learned to craft but have since forgotten, is there a list that can be released that shows what does what? Or at least a Beginner's Guide? LOL

I really don't want to waste the few stones I find now trying to remember what the heck they do! No clue where all my notes went from the Glory Days.

Thanks!
I have a list though it is no entirely complete ... Can PM you a copy if you want ....
DM Rendyll
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Rendyll »

That would be great. Doubt I have the time to re-learn the whole system again. :-)
Play by the spirit of the rules, not by the letter of the law.