Blackstone Unterwerks

Report any bugs you find here.
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Blackstone Unterwerks

Post by Yunim »

I've been steadily working through the strongholds and I've really enjoyed the ones I've seen so far, they give enough XP to act as an alternative to my usual grinding route. I did the Blackstone Unterwerks today and noticed a few things that I think should be changed.

Currently the Mercenary Sorcerors don't actually cast any offensive spells. They cast Invisibility then Lesser Spell Mantle and occasionally Elemental Shield before standing around doing nothing. Even when I attacked them they just stood there instead of casting or attacking.

Also the constant unsummoning and resummoning of bears and wolves due to the auto buff feature was pretty annoying. Please can that be removed from their autobuff list, or at least limit them to only 1 or 2 summons. Once you go around a corner and they lose LoS they resummon the bear. It wouldn't be too bad in an open area but since there are a lot of corners and blind spots it's hard to avoid when fighting other mobs.

Finally I think that there should be some kind of exit portal like there is in the other strongholds. I had a town portal on my char so I was able to get out quickly but newer players might not carry portal scrolls around with them and so will have to run all the way back out.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Blackstone Unterwerks

Post by driller »

Not sure why the AI is acting that way. But, I will try to tweak it some along with the summons.

I forgot to add the exit portal, it will be in after the next reset.
Yunim wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:54 pm I've been steadily working through the strongholds and I've really enjoyed the ones I've seen so far, they give enough XP to act as an alternative to my usual grinding route. I did the Blackstone Unterwerks today and noticed a few things that I think should be changed.

Currently the Mercenary Sorcerors don't actually cast any offensive spells. They cast Invisibility then Lesser Spell Mantle and occasionally Elemental Shield before standing around doing nothing. Even when I attacked them they just stood there instead of casting or attacking.

Also the constant unsummoning and resummoning of bears and wolves due to the auto buff feature was pretty annoying. Please can that be removed from their autobuff list, or at least limit them to only 1 or 2 summons. Once you go around a corner and they lose LoS they resummon the bear. It wouldn't be too bad in an open area but since there are a lot of corners and blind spots it's hard to avoid when fighting other mobs.

Finally I think that there should be some kind of exit portal like there is in the other strongholds. I had a town portal on my char so I was able to get out quickly but newer players might not carry portal scrolls around with them and so will have to run all the way back out.
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Post by Yunim »

Thanks driller
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I adjusted the AI. Please let me know if it works now.