Guarded Noble

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Lilia
Baron
Baron

Guarded Noble

Post by Lilia »

It was much to my delight that I first got a Guarded Noble in a monster chest when I had started saving to visit Akon to get my favorite gown for RP purposes, after achieving my first level 40 character. My delight turned to dismay when I adorned the item only to find that the gown I had always known was no longer a gown with nice properties, but was now an armor. Further to this, I can find an option in the appearance dummies in the emporium shop to change the armor back to a gown.
I have always used the item on all my characters for RP purposes. Is there any way to change this somewhere?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Guarded Noble

Post by driller »

The gown was a CEP appearance.
Lilia wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:57 am It was much to my delight that I first got a Guarded Noble in a monster chest when I had started saving to visit Akon to get my favorite gown for RP purposes, after achieving my first level 40 character. My delight turned to dismay when I adorned the item only to find that the gown I had always known was no longer a gown with nice properties, but was now an armor. Further to this, I can find an option in the appearance dummies in the emporium shop to change the armor back to a gown.
I have always used the item on all my characters for RP purposes. Is there any way to change this somewhere?