Dark Messiah

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Berforam
Count
Count

Dark Messiah

Post by Berforam »

Check this game out. its soon to be released, its a diferent Rp game style, seems like a mix oh RP games and games like quake, doom, etc...

plz check out the videos, like the spells vids and the wizard, assassin and warrior, its looks great

http://darkmessiahgame.uk.ubi.com/
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Looks good. Keep me posted, Berfy Boy.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

I haven't played any Might & Magic games since Worlds of Xeen, but this one seems pretty darn interesting. It is put forward as a competitor to Elder Scrolls Oblivion.
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

A good point, methinks. i shall be keeping an eye on it. there's a demo available somewhere, but i've forgotten where.
Berforam
Count
Count

Post by Berforam »

I am downloading the demo, i have half life 2 and counter strike source and valve/steam supports this game (dark messiah), so i am downloading using the steam, but the demo has 304 mb without any updates and the downloading rtate is damn lower using the steam. hopefully i´ll check it out soon
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

the game is the shiznit, buy it biatch
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

I'm retrograding and playing Might & Magic: Worlds of Xeen (4&5). It's a very cool classic CRPG. Fewer bells and whistles, but I remember spending many hours on it when it came out.

And since I can't afford a new laptop right now, that'll have to do the trick.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I always thought that Might and Magic III was the best of that series.

-driller
viobane wrote:I'm retrograding and playing Might & Magic: Worlds of Xeen (4&5). It's a very cool classic CRPG. Fewer bells and whistles, but I remember spending many hours on it when it came out.

And since I can't afford a new laptop right now, that'll have to do the trick.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

The only place I tried to play M&M3 was on the Sega Genesis, and it was awkward on a console. I like how World of Xeen combines M&M 4 & 5.
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Personally, i liked MM6 + 8

only because on 6, it was the first one i played, and so it's automatically a favourite (somehow)

and number 8 because you could have a party with 3 DRAGONS in it!

haha.

Dark Messiah is fantastic btw, but BFME2: Rise of the Witch King has to be the best buy right now.