Basic Crafting Questions

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Karioki
Commoner
Commoner

Basic Crafting Questions

Post by Karioki »

Good Day,

I would first like thank Driller for creating, maintaining and continuing development for this very fun module. I have been part of this world for 2 weeks now and I have been having a ball. I do have 2-3 questions which I have tried to get answered in game but I have had no success. It seems I am one of many who have just discovered this world.

Two very basic questions. The first is the Blacksmith in town. I have never been able to get anything from him (other than socketed gear). Yet I read on this forum that he adds AB to weapons. How? What do I need to add to the forge? The second question involves The Magic Stone I have acquired. It talks about using "The Cube". How do I find The Cube?

No questions about the simple to use Socket Gems or Socket Runes or the Forge Stones which require much more experimentation to figure out.

Finally, My Cleric is level 18. I have run out of Quests I can finish right now. I am down to Snort, Zakun's Atoll, The Sixth Shrine, and Shalnath. Finished all others in the Keep(except Rodran's. Just not into shaking people down) all the quests in Bordermarch and all the quests in Skara Brae, and the vampire quest. I don't mind if it's all killing for xp from now (although there are not many places I have uncovered with appropriate xp for this level) on but I thought I might have missed something simple to get me onto other quest lines.

Thanks,

Karioki
Karioki
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Basic Crafting Questions

Post by Karioki »

Ugh. I feel like an idiot. I went in to try the blacksmith again after posting and it was trivial.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Thanks, glad you are enjoying yourself. The Cube is the stone, I need to update the text.
You should be able to finish those quests by carefully looking through the Marvale Merchant.
Also, finishing the Rodran quest can help quite a bit.
Omegon
Baron
Baron

Post by Omegon »

If you see me in game, feel free to message.

New here myself but have found different quests so should be able to help you there.