Unannounced pvp

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
SoothingDarkness
Commoner
Commoner

Unannounced pvp

Post by SoothingDarkness »

I'm just wondering, what is up with people attacking me without even asking me if I want to pvp or anything? Is that normal? I've just had two different people attack me today. One was some wizard summoning balors on people in the goblin mine just between Blackstone keep and Skara Brae. The other was some rogue that shot me as I ran from the waypoint to the shop at Bordermarch.
Ming
Baron
Baron

Re: Unannounced pvp

Post by Ming »

Well I would categorize the wizard as someone who was griefing more then pvping. If you took screenshots (and you should have) I would send those to driller in a PM. No need to name and shame in the forum. And no both examples you gave are not normal. Since you have been playing here for two weeks, I would hope these were the first such incidents. If not, and its not RP :lol: related or corpse claiming related, then pretty sure its not okay by drillers rules.
DM_eaze
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_eaze »

Sorry to hear about your experience on this. It surely sounds like that these players have been griefing, and this is neither normal or in compliance with our server rules. Feel free to send me a PM with more details.
DM eaze
SoothingDarkness
Commoner
Commoner

Post by SoothingDarkness »

PM sent