Aildrek's Tomb, how long is it open?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Aildrek's Tomb, how long is it open?

Post by Cornflower »

I got the message that Aildrek's Tomb was open. As I was playing a low-level toon at the time, I tried to hurry and finish up the current fight. Then I relogged as my "Go-Kill-Aildrek" character and ran there from two areas away. When I got there the damn door was locked as usual. So, how long is the door open anyway? I don't think I was slow on the uptake and luckily only two areas away. Still, no go.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Aildrek's Tomb, how long is it open?

Post by driller »

It stays open five minutes.
Cornflower wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:22 pm I got the message that Aildrek's Tomb was open. As I was playing a low-level toon at the time, I tried to hurry and finish up the current fight. Then I relogged as my "Go-Kill-Aildrek" character and ran there from two areas away. When I got there the damn door was locked as usual. So, how long is the door open anyway? I don't think I was slow on the uptake and luckily only two areas away. Still, no go.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Re: Aildrek's Tomb, how long is it open?

Post by Cornflower »

Ah. Ok. Hmm.... I guess I have to park my paladin there when it's getting close. Thank you for the swift reply.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)