PVP and the Arena

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Rakash
Commoner
Commoner

PVP and the Arena

Post by Rakash »

I was just wondering if any players on the ee are interested in having duels in the arena or pvp in general. I know there is an arena attached to the keep, but it has been very empty whenever I am online.

Would anyone be interested in starting up a tournament? We could have an entry fee of some sort and have the winner keep the earnings. Just an idea and wanted to know if any were interested.

P.S. Does anyone know how to use the levers outside of the arena or what they do?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PVP and the Arena

Post by driller »

One of the levers creates a door to close off the arena. The other executes players within the arena.(think Roman style thumbs up or down RP.)

-driller
Rakash wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 2:48 pm I was just wondering if any players on the ee are interested in having duels in the arena or pvp in general. I know there is an arena attached to the keep, but it has been very empty whenever I am online.

Would anyone be interested in starting up a tournament? We could have an entry fee of some sort and have the winner keep the earnings. Just an idea and wanted to know if any were interested.

P.S. Does anyone know how to use the levers outside of the arena or what they do?
Rakash
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Rakash »

That sounds awesome. How does one get access to use the leavers? I know last time I tried to use them, it would not let me activate them.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

They are for DM use.

-driller
Rakash wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 3:56 pm That sounds awesome. How does one get access to use the leavers? I know last time I tried to use them, it would not let me activate them.