Magic Cube Gems?

Report any bugs you find here.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Magic Cube Gems?

Post by Capt Cliff »

Where are the gems that feed the Magic Cube you get when the Marvale priest dies? I can't remember the name of the gem but it adds +1 onto a socket item. I have not seen any of them drop at all!
Sapphire
Count
Count

Re: Magic Cube Gems?

Post by Sapphire »

AM not sure that you have the right rememberence of the magic cube ... Primely it was for AA class so they had a means of improving their arrows by being able to add upto 3 socket gems to a bunch of arrows... Also am not sure either wheather Driller ever fixed that version of the magic cube... As the way I used to have one for an AA or archer type character was to make one at the forge with a 20% magic bag and forge stones 1 blue, 1 red, and 1 yellow ... This way you got an addition little box that was used to activate the cube when loaded with appropriate sockets and 1 bunch of arrows ... I would buy divine arrows or magic arrows and then add sonic, acid, and fire sockets gems one after the other to make some rather powerful arrows... Sometimes would make them with acid, sonic, and bludgeoning socket gems to add another type of physical damage to the arrows to bypass piercing protection some creatures have...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It is regular socket gems.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:04 pm Where are the gems that feed the Magic Cube you get when the Marvale priest dies? I can't remember the name of the gem but it adds +1 onto a socket item. I have not seen any of them drop at all!
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 am It is regular socket gems.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:04 pm Where are the gems that feed the Magic Cube you get when the Marvale priest dies? I can't remember the name of the gem but it adds +1 onto a socket item. I have not seen any of them drop at all!
When I read the description on how to use it says to use the socket gems that put +1 on things, the Dak rune. I have not seen any of those type drop. An yes it does say it's for ammo. But also enchant a melee weapon or ranged weapon to +5 max. BUT, again I have not seen Dak sockets drop! If they are still out there then great. If I can used any socket gem then great but the description needs revising.