BSK2 ADJUSTMENTS

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
littonsteve1
Knight
Knight

BSK2 ADJUSTMENTS

Post by littonsteve1 »

There have been few new regular players on BSK2 lately. I for one like the server and would like to see it continue to develop. I do have a couple of subjections that might improve the players overall impression of the server. The biggest problem with the server is that it is impossible to complete all the quests. From Dragon Mount onward the enemies are just to overpowering. Most players never dare go that far into the game because it is pointless as death is the only think waiting. Perhaps by toning down the creatures to a point that most any level 30 can defeat them solo or a team of 18+ level characters together would encourage more players to stay on. There are some of us that would like to be able to complete the finial quest. Please consider my points and adjust the characters in the server accordingly.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BSK2 ADJUSTMENTS

Post by driller »

I will be taking vacation soon, I will try to add a few things then.

-driller
littonsteve1 wrote:There have been few new regular players on BSK2 lately. I for one like the server and would like to see it continue to develop. I do have a couple of subjections that might improve the players overall impression of the server. The biggest problem with the server is that it is impossible to complete all the quests. From Dragon Mount onward the enemies are just to overpowering. Most players never dare go that far into the game because it is pointless as death is the only think waiting. Perhaps by toning down the creatures to a point that most any level 30 can defeat them solo or a team of 18+ level characters together would encourage more players to stay on. There are some of us that would like to be able to complete the finial quest. Please consider my points and adjust the characters in the server accordingly.