Associated bug for new quest (BSK1)

Report any bugs you find here.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Associated bug for new quest (BSK1)

Post by Sapphire »

I started a new character this evening only to find you can not go out of the keep gates. Open the gates and try the transition and you don't get through only get the message to see the warden about this new temple.

As a new character went to see the warden but could only get the kobold quest tried again to go out the gate of the keep same message and no transition through.

Apperently I can not take this new quest til I have done the kobold quest but I can not get out of the keep because of the message stops me being able to go through the keep gates.

Okay I could get out via the portal to Skara-Brea and run back down the balckstone road but a newb to the server is not going to know that portal address til they do the den mother quest again no able to do that one because one can't get out of the keep.

Did try tell you Driller in-game but due to lag because of BSK 2 the server crashed.

Sapphire
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Associated bug for new quest (BSK1)

Post by driller »

This bug is fixed.

-driller
Sapphire wrote:I started a new character this evening only to find you can not go out of the keep gates. Open the gates and try the transition and you don't get through only get the message to see the warden about this new temple.

As a new character went to see the warden but could only get the kobold quest tried again to go out the gate of the keep same message and no transition through.

Apperently I can not take this new quest til I have done the kobold quest but I can not get out of the keep because of the message stops me being able to go through the keep gates.

Okay I could get out via the portal to Skara-Brea and run back down the balckstone road but a newb to the server is not going to know that portal address til they do the den mother quest again no able to do that one because one can't get out of the keep.

Did try tell you Driller in-game but due to lag because of BSK 2 the server crashed.

Sapphire
Serinity Swift
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Serinity Swift »

i wanted to let you know that this quest does not get marked as finished when you turn it in to the warden though he still gives the next quest which is strange everyone else that gives quests will not give the next one til the current one is in the finished journal.
[b][color=#0000FF]Grand Master Sensei Serinity Swift[/color][/b]
[i][u][b][color=#FFFF00]~Shining Order Monastery~[/color][/b][/u][/i]
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The quest is finished, I just forgot to mark the journal entry as done.
Fixed now.

Thanks,
-driller
Serinity Swift wrote:i wanted to let you know that this quest does not get marked as finished when you turn it in to the warden though he still gives the next quest which is strange everyone else that gives quests will not give the next one til the current one is in the finished journal.