Thanks to the many players that helped Styxxium

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

DM_Jaydaan
Baron
Baron

Thanks to the many players that helped Styxxium

Post by DM_Jaydaan »

I would like to thank all the players who donated gold to help Styxx get his armour back that he accidentally sold. I was not able as a DM to fix a player's mistake, but you guys gathered the coin so that he was not out. Great player team work guys! You made me proud. It was nice to see the people behind the characters remember what it was like to make a mistake.
A DM's job is not to love you, but to help you grow stronger in character.
warlock
Count
Count

Post by warlock »

You are able to fix the 'mistake' as a DM.

but however, good work to the players who donated the money to Styxx.
Blackstone Keep Veteran
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

good to see you're still prowling around, Warlock.
DM_Jaydaan
Baron
Baron

Post by DM_Jaydaan »

Well the LEAD DM, Rendyll told me I was NOT able to. So I did what I could, while not breaking any DM rules. I happen to like my job :wink:
A DM's job is not to love you, but to help you grow stronger in character.
EliotRey
Baron
Baron

Post by EliotRey »

I think the point of this post was to recognize how we came together as a community to help a player out. I like Styxx in his many encarnations, but I think for the most part the folks who helped didn't know Styxx from Adam. That just shows how much we care about the mod and what goes down in it.

I'm proud to be a part of the keep.

Nuff said.
There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.
warlock
Count
Count

Post by warlock »

DM_Jaydaan wrote:Well the LEAD DM, Rendyll told me I was NOT able to. So I did what I could, while not breaking any DM rules. I happen to like my job :wink:
There's a button that allows a DM to give players gold.
If you don't wish to do it that way, you can give yourself gold and buy back the armour then transfer it to styxx.

Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:good to see you're still prowling around, Warlock.
Thanks, but I won't go any further than replying on the forums. As I'm permamently banned from the server. Alcohol + neverwinter nights is a bad mix.
Blackstone Keep Veteran
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Word on that last one.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

warlock wrote: Thanks, but I won't go any further than replying on the forums. As I'm permamently banned from the server. Alcohol + neverwinter nights is a bad mix.
Ain't that the truth
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

You all say it as if it's a bad thing he got banned?`
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

The worst thing that ever happened from drinking too much and gaming waking up and finding out she's twenty years older than you.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

All I'm sayin is Alcohol + Neverwinter is indeed on the perilous side of things.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Thanatos wrote:All I'm sayin is Alcohol + Neverwinter is indeed on the perilous side of things.
Ah yes, how many enemies I have gained from that combination. And how the audacity of my business deals have improved since then.
dmcclain
Count
Count

Post by dmcclain »

Back to the original topic of teamwork, you help out when you can. Just like when you see someone dead on the floor and you don't know them or how long they've been there and you rez them. Crap happens in the keep and you help if you can cuz oneday it may be you.
"People in Icewater want Hell!"

~Harley Quinn, Batman Hush
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

dmcclain wrote:Back to the original topic of teamwork, you help out when you can. Just like when you see someone dead on the floor and you don't know them or how long they've been there and you rez them. Crap happens in the keep and you help if you can cuz oneday it may be you.
Really? I just let them lie there. Might just because I play a rude, sarcastic and at best, lawful evil craftsman.

Tho, I generally do raise people I see dead on the ground if they ask... politely.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

ValentianNizzle wrote: Tho, I generally do raise people I see dead on the ground if they ask... politely.
Is this before or after you quote them a price? :P