Thanks to the many players that helped Styxxium

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Kirk would pull out his phasor and fry poor Sisco and his wooden acting too!

-driller
EliotRey wrote:Commander Sisco would open up a can on both Kirk and Picard, and then he'd have himself a bit of refreshment at Quark's fine establishment. I mean how are Kirk or Picard going to deal with Sisco's Brooklyn Boxing style?!?!

I'm just saying... :D
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

driller wrote:Sisko would pull out his phaser and fry poor Capt. Archer and his wooden acting too!

-driller
EliotRey wrote:Commander Sisco would open up a can on both Kirk and Picard, and then he'd have himself a bit of refreshment at Quark's fine establishment. I mean how are Kirk or Picard going to deal with Sisco's Brooklyn Boxing style?!?!

I'm just saying... :D
Let me help you there old man. Much better. :P
EliotRey
Baron
Baron

Post by EliotRey »

Yeah!! Besides with a henchman like Odo on his side, Kirk's not getting anywhere near Sisco!
There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

data is the best.... and can kick anyone's behind.
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

k9mouse wrote:data is the best.... and can kick anyone's behind.
That's quite true. If he wasn't dead.
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

stupid anit-trek writers :evil:
ValentianNizzle wrote:
k9mouse wrote:data is the best.... and can kick anyone's behind.
That's quite true. If he wasn't dead.
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
EliotRey
Baron
Baron

Post by EliotRey »

OMG!!! They killed Data!! You B@$+@&ds!!!!

Next thing you know they'll be trying to bring back Christopher Pike with somebody like that guy from Quantum Leap! :P
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

EliotRey wrote:OMG!!! They killed Data!! You B@$+@&ds!!!!

Next thing you know they'll be trying to bring back Christopher Pike with somebody like that guy from Quantum Leap! :P
Let's just hope they don't try to pull another 'Star Trek:Enterprise' (Talking about the latest with Jonathan Archer aka Scott Bacula). That show sucked donkey balls.
EliotRey
Baron
Baron

Post by EliotRey »

Ha! Ooops... that's what I was referring to. Shows you how much I watched the show, I thought Bakula was supposed to be Pike!
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

EliotRey wrote:Ha! Ooops... that's what I was referring to. Shows you how much I watched the show, I thought Bakula was supposed to be Pike!
The idea and premise for the show, was great. They just screwed it up. Royally.
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

While the first 2 seasons of Enterprise meandered, I did enjoy seasons 3 and 4. As for the end of Data? Well I was kind of expecting it. Brent Spiner isn't getting any younger and it would have seemed a bit contrived to hear Data say that he had modified his appearance to have wrinkles as part of his further attempts at humanization.

As for the ability to kick butt, I would place my vote on Spock. He knows the neck pinch unlike Picard or Sisko, and is still alive by the late 24th century unlike Kirk, Pike, Archer or Data.
The only constant is change.
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

Caesius wrote:While the first 2 seasons of Enterprise meandered, I did enjoy seasons 3 and 4. As for the end of Data? Well I was kind of expecting it. Brent Spiner isn't getting any younger and it would have seemed a bit contrived to hear Data say that he had modified his appearance to have wrinkles as part of his further attempts at humanization.

As for the ability to kick butt, I would place my vote on Spock. He knows the neck pinch unlike Picard or Sisko, and is still alive by the late 24th century unlike Kirk, Pike, Archer or Data.
The neck pinch does not work on Data or the borg.
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

I bet none of them could eat a fruit pastel without chewing it.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:I bet none of them could eat a fruit pastel without chewing it.
dmcclain
Count
Count

Post by dmcclain »

Oh come now! You can't compare young Kirk to Old Piccard and Sisko never commanded a ship it was a space station. If you do it the right way: Pike is in a box on wheels, Piccard has a bad heart, Kirk is out of shape and overweight, Sisko has emotional issues (midlife crisis on the horizon), and Janeway is headed for menopause (give her a phaser and she'd kick everyone's butt, clean the ship, rearrange the furniture, mend everyone's broken bones and be waiting in a holding cell with her perfect hair when starfleet came to court martial her.
"People in Icewater want Hell!"

~Harley Quinn, Batman Hush