shalnath

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: shalnath

Post by driller »

I will look at this at a later date. I am busy right now getting a major update ready.
Killuah Zodiach
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Killuah Zodiach »

Thanks Driller for all your hard work on the server. We know you are a busy man.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Killuah Zodiach wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:11 pm I honestly can't say I have made it to the point of vsing shally yet.
Either way, if its a once per server reset type of thing where you defeat him globally across the server seems a bit weird, it technically limits anyone on the server (guild or not guild, party or solo) from only being able to fight him after a reset if he has been defeated after the reset already?
I'm presuming this is how he is setup.
If that is the case if a guild is setting up runes, and purposely waiting for the reset to take advantage of being the 'first' person to get to shally, defeat him simply for droops then a normal non power gaming, potentially great RPer wont have the opportunity of fighting him, claiming their own personal glory / gratification for finishing the servers story quest.
And as far as RP goes... "I randomly woke up today and figured I would RP my way into using a rune of recall, with all my guild buddies to pillage shally again?" lets get real, no RP would end up in that situation, and the cock size comparing ends there, you do it for drops, stop talking out your arse.
I don't know if its possible through the nwn programming, but shally should be a once per day instance type scenario, which resets the value on a server reset.
Cant run it more than once a day, but everyone can run it once a day type thing.
Just my thoughts, and please do correct me if I'm wrong on how it currently works, because I haven't tried him yet.
That's an excellent idea.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Ming wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:36 pm Seems this servers turning to shit.
Err... No. There are a couple of players who have a hard time acting mature. Just ignore them for a while. It will solve itself.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Garek
Knight
Knight

Post by Garek »

I believe all parties involved have resolved their differences.

Now everyone can get back to their regularly scheduled programs!