EVENT: Jackals - OOC info and discussion thread

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

EVENT: Jackals - OOC info and discussion thread

Post by dm_demitri »

Episode IV
Will be held on Sat, Jan 6th
beginning about 9pm {EST}.

See you then! 8)

~Demitri
Last edited by dm_demitri on Thu May 03, 2007 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elf of Silver
Knight
Knight

Post by Elf of Silver »

Sadly, I cant be there for this episode, but you should see me romping around again sometime next week :D
dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_demitri »

Episode V
Will be held on: Sat, Jan 13th
Beginning about: 11 pm {EST}

See you then! 8)
~Demitri

( Look forward to seeing you around again Silver! :D )
dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_demitri »

I'm running a bit late thanks to OOC stuff, so the event will begin at the next reset.

Thanks for understanding!
~Demitri[/b]
Elf of Silver
Knight
Knight

Post by Elf of Silver »

Got my net back but unfortunately, shortly after, my video card died on me. Hopefully I'll be up and running again soon.

Dawn
dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_demitri »

Episode VI
Will be held on: Sat, Jan 20th
Beginning about: 11 pm {EST}

See you then! 8)
~Demitri

( Sorry to hear about your luck, Silver! No worries tho, we'll still be going when you get back! :D )
Lady Tray'o Curs-ed Song
Baron
Baron

Post by Lady Tray'o Curs-ed Song »

Where can I read some background info on this? Is it too late to join in on the fun?
Lady Tray'o Curs-ed Song: First Knight of Blood

Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

"This has been a real hoot! Getting blasted and dieing, getting smashed and dieing, checking for traps by " hey what does this do ..BLAM!" and dieing! Yee haw! Fozmore turning Max into a Penguin! Good time was had by all!" Draco Centarii ...
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

Tray-o,

Check the Jackal Thread in the IC Public Cork Board Forum :)

http://thewastelands.org/viewtopic.php?t=458

Happy Gaming :D
~ I kill things and drink potions~
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

"Episode VI again was great ... especially the beetle that show'd up after Sam Hall the Bard played is top ten hits. Couldn't tell if it was John, George, Paul or Ringo! Much carnage and many died and were raz'd. Great fun. We are definately on the trail of something big." Draco
dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_demitri »

Concerning Episode VII
I've had some IRL things some up for Sat, Jan 27th Please stay posted and I will post if I'm able to run Episode VII on Sunday. Hopefully it wont have to be postponed a full week. If things IRL change, then I'll post that as well and run it on Sat, the 27th.

When Episode VII does run, it will begin after the: 12 am {EST} reset.

I'll post again soon when I know anything solid. Any comments or suggestions from the players in this event are helpful. Good to hear from you! 8)
~Demitri

( Tray-o, The main PC leaders/coordinators are Caelyn -Winteraven- and Fawn -Chiffawn- there's still alot left to this event yet, so I suggest hooking up with either of them about it to get into some of the nitty gritty of the details! :D )
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

I wholeheartedly agree with Fawn here and I'd like to add that this last weekends episode was awesome! I was totally impressed with the teamwork and RP of this group, not to mention the amazing support we all offered one another. :)

Good suggestions from all and we got quite a bit accomplished. To those who left before it started, and those who had to leave early we missed you and look forward to seeing you all again. To those who've participated before we'd be happy to have you back. (I know Elf of Silver is looking forward to it) :twisted:

Great session team and I'll see ya's at the next episode... whenever that may be :wink:

Happy Gaming :D
~ I kill things and drink potions~
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Fawn, I will pass on your regrets to Andrick and Adrianna in case they don't read your message. I adventure with them quite a lot and they are good people. Miscommunication is always a bad trip.

Demitri, Sunday the 29th at 12:00 am EST may not work for me. To many IRL things I need to do on Sunday morning (PST) to give my undivided attention to the hunt. :cry: ... signed Draco