Crafter Build Help!

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Omegon
Baron
Baron

Crafter Build Help!

Post by Omegon »

Hey folks,

New player here. Made quite a few characters and enjoying it here.I would love to seek advice/guidance into a viable crafters build that can hold his own in some end game areas whilst being dedicated.

I've heard of bard/RDD (Can this be viable to play as apart from a crafter?), wizard/bard along with others mentioned in other posts.

If information is pricey, I'd agree to keep confidential and pay in forge stones.

Otherwise big shout out to the playerbase for being welcoming. (Cornflower especially)
The Flying Rodent
Count
Count

Re: Crafter Build Help!

Post by The Flying Rodent »

https://www.blackstonekeep.com/viewtopi ... =16&t=3229

There’s a list of crafters builds that people have posted in this thread. You might find some inspiration (pun intended) at the very least. The last one on the list is the one I recently made, and it worked quite well.

Also, feel free to ask people in game about stuff like how the stones work. People are generally pretty generous with information once you get to know them. =)
Kazrite Army Members:

Gladdis the Damned
Thanatos
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Re: Crafter Build Help!

Post by Cornflower »

Omegon wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:35 pm ....

Otherwise big shout out to the playerbase for being welcoming. (Cornflower especially)
Why thank you!
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)