Report players killing me

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
222222quick
Commoner
Commoner

Report players killing me

Post by 222222quick »

I was on the Den mother quest and 2 players came in and took the kill and then killed me. Did not apologize.

Player Names : Cator Charater Names: Jesh Jarrina
Coolerman Heimsgard Harksorrow

Not cool I work all day and just trying to do a quest or 2. I have screen shots if needed . Happened 11:41 P.M. E.S.T.
Last edited by 222222quick on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Re: Report players killing me

Post by Sapphire »

I can only suggest you show the scenies at the very least to Driller via private message better still in my opinion post them here so everyone is aware of these murderers and will be prearmed of their possible actions... Back in the days of a fuller server we had a guild that would act on these actions taking those to task on such matters and if need repeatingly kill and raise those that done this till they got the message that doing such on BSK was no acceptable...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I'd rather this stuff be handled in game. Contact Phaedra Hawk or Sir Auran Goodman. I know they want to get the Hunter's Guild going again.

-driller
222222quick wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:41 pm I was on the Den mother quest and 2 players came in and took the kill and then killed me. Did not apologize.

Names Cator
Coolerman

Not cool I work all day and just trying to do a quest or 2. I have screen shots if needed . Happened 11:41 P.M. E.S.T.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

I too ran into a couple of high level toons, 8th or so, ... one called Merrick and I can't remember, Song something, the other but I was buffed to the nines so I assume they passed on attacking me. They really had no business in that area. Definitely the Hunters need to be reformed!
wdpepsiman1
Commoner
Commoner

Post by wdpepsiman1 »

the Hunters are in the process of being reformed if anyone is interested in being a member contact Pheadra Hawke or Sir Auran Goodman