List of some issues

Report any bugs you find here.
ANTON
Commoner
Commoner

List of some issues

Post by ANTON »

Umgahs: No loot chests. Seems like they have a completely independent loot system attached where they drop some items such as gold (0-1000gp) or blackstone cruisers.

The Underdark: Umgah City of Nethriss: In west end of the area there's an area transition that takes you nowhere.

Akon: Store has all items unidentified. Very confusing.

Coastal Road quest: Not sure if this one's fixed since I haven't checked it out in a couple of days but it couldn't be finished earlier. I killed all the sea devils and looted the whole place but there's nothing there that registers the next step of the quest.

Dark forest - Druid Camp: No loot from the druids.

Ship raid on the way to Marvale (the case where black orcs attack your ship): You can cast a portal in this area. This allows you to exploit the OnEnter script that spawns 4 black orcs on the ship. Just go back and forth using the portal until the ship is full of orcs. Then just kill those easy motherf*s for easy loot chests and forge stones.

Must've reported a dozen of times already, but
CARTIGAN: That little bastard with big nose just won't do his job. He needs a motivation boost.

Loot Chests: Sometimes they leave invisible objects in the world.

That's all for now.

-Anton
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: List of some issues

Post by driller »

Anton,

Thank you for the reports.

1.Fixed.
2.Removed.
3.Did you go into the cave and enter the underwater area?
4.They are calling the script as the other mobs that are dropping. This might have been related to another bug I fixed last night.
5.Fixed.
6.Fixed.
7.Fixed.

-driller
ANTON wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:48 pm Umgahs: No loot chests. Seems like they have a completely independent loot system attached where they drop some items such as gold (0-1000gp) or blackstone cruisers.

The Underdark: Umgah City of Nethriss: In west end of the area there's an area transition that takes you nowhere.

Akon: Store has all items unidentified. Very confusing.

Coastal Road quest: Not sure if this one's fixed since I haven't checked it out in a couple of days but it couldn't be finished earlier. I killed all the sea devils and looted the whole place but there's nothing there that registers the next step of the quest.

Dark forest - Druid Camp: No loot from the druids.

Ship raid on the way to Marvale (the case where black orcs attack your ship): You can cast a portal in this area. This allows you to exploit the OnEnter script that spawns 4 black orcs on the ship. Just go back and forth using the portal until the ship is full of orcs. Then just kill those easy motherf*s for easy loot chests and forge stones.

Must've reported a dozen of times already, but
CARTIGAN: That little bastard with big nose just won't do his job. He needs a motivation boost.

Loot Chests: Sometimes they leave invisible objects in the world.

That's all for now.

-Anton
ANTON
Commoner
Commoner

Post by ANTON »

Coastal Road quest: You can find a sea devil head now but not able to return it to the warden. Only option in the conversation is to say nothing is found yet.

Coastal Road area: It's wrong way around. You head south from eastwood and you appear from west of coastal road. Very confusing.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This is fixed now.

Thanks,
-driller
ANTON wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:28 am Coastal Road quest: You can find a sea devil head now but not able to return it to the warden. Only option in the conversation is to say nothing is found yet.

Coastal Road area: It's wrong way around. You head south from eastwood and you appear from west of coastal road. Very confusing.
ANTON
Commoner
Commoner

Post by ANTON »

Blackstone Keep Warden: Not really a bug I think, but he just quits talking after the Coastal Road quest.

Rodran: There's an option in his conversation to ask for some hirelings. He says it costs 20,000 gold to hire one. You can only reply "forget it" but he takes the gold anyway.

EDIT:

Talrash Leader: Missing a head
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The Warden should say "Comeback later...I'm busy right now" when you finish his last quest.
Not sure what is going on, it looks correct. I would have to look at your quest string.

Rodran should be fixed now along with the missing head.

Thanks,
-driller

ANTON wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:49 am Blackstone Keep Warden: Not really a bug I think, but he just quits talking after the Coastal Road quest.

Rodran: There's an option in his conversation to ask for some hirelings. He says it costs 20,000 gold to hire one. You can only reply "forget it" but he takes the gold anyway.

EDIT:

Talrash Leader: Missing a head
ANTON
Commoner
Commoner

Post by ANTON »

Heal spell: Does nothing

Warden: Still after making a new character and finishing all the quests he won't say a word.
ANTON
Commoner
Commoner

Post by ANTON »

Some stores (especially akon and oasis store): they sell only 1 instance of items, which in intolerable for a PW.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

ANTON wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:38 am Some stores (especially akon and oasis store): they sell only 1 instance of items, which in intolerable for a PW.
This has always been the case, and with low populations even on EE version you should be able to get the item you want fairly easily compared to those days of a near or full server... Lack of scheduled resets may interfer with this till such time as things settle down and Driller does do a schedule reset for the EE version...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Heal spell is fixed.

Maybe the quest one too.

-driller
ANTON wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:13 am Heal spell: Does nothing

Warden: Still after making a new character and finishing all the quests he won't say a word.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I will be putting server resets in soon.

-driller
ANTON wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:38 am Some stores (especially akon and oasis store): they sell only 1 instance of items, which in intolerable for a PW.