Can't Move

Report any bugs you find here.
ChibiEevee
Commoner
Commoner

Can't Move

Post by ChibiEevee »

My character, Marren Silverwood opened the storage chest and from that moment on she could not move or rest. it kept saying that she was under a status effect that prevented her from doing so. what should i do? being teleported, killed and revived, logging out, logging in as another character and back, and multiple retries have not fixed this.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't Move

Post by driller »

Sounds strange, where was the chest you opened? The one in the keep puts no effects on the player at all.
I only know if one command that can do that to a player, but if you relog with that character, it clears it.

-driller
ChibiEevee wrote:My character, Marren Silverwood opened the storage chest and from that moment on she could not move or rest. it kept saying that she was under a status effect that prevented her from doing so. what should i do? being teleported, killed and revived, logging out, logging in as another character and back, and multiple retries have not fixed this.
littonsteve1
Knight
Knight

Post by littonsteve1 »

I moved her char, killed it, healed it, and tried a few other things as DM but for some reason nothing worked to remove the effect.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Ah, this is on BSk2. I will check to see what is happening.

-driller
littonsteve1 wrote:I moved her char, killed it, healed it, and tried a few other things as DM but for some reason nothing worked to remove the effect.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I added a few things to check the player on enter, let me know if the issue is resolved.

Thanks,
-driller
ChibiEevee
Commoner
Commoner

Post by ChibiEevee »

the issue is resolved, thank you