PC Properties???

Report any bugs you find here.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

PC Properties???

Post by Capt Cliff »

Occasionally I get the PC properties to appear in my inventory. Is the a bug ot what? I log and relog and it disappears.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PC Properties???

Post by driller »

It's the skin system for subraces and horse feats.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Occasionally I get the PC properties to appear in my inventory. Is the a bug ot what? I log and relog and it disappears.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:It's the skin system for subraces and horse feats.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Occasionally I get the PC properties to appear in my inventory. Is the a bug ot what? I log and relog and it disappears.

Ah, ok ... just log and relog as a fix. Thanks!

Ummm ... logging and reloggin don't fix it ... I now get Empty Creature Skins ... plus the PC properties. Got 8 skins in my inventory. Can this be fixed??
oRaph
Commoner
Commoner

Post by oRaph »

Something must have happened recently, because every time I log on today, I have 10-12 of those in my inventory. Never came across that before. Not that it creates any problems more severe than cluttering the inventory screen.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

I can join this list too between 8 and 12 of these empty skins and only today this has happened. Each relog or different character I play gets them and worse still is one of these skins is marked undroppable/plot.

So I have to agree with the previous poster here something has changed today, none of my characters are in anyway subclass nor do any of my characters use a horse or even have the token from blackwatch merchant for a war horse.

Sapphire
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This is fixed.

-driller
Sapphire wrote:I can join this list too between 8 and 12 of these empty skins and only today this has happened. Each relog or different character I play gets them and worse still is one of these skins is marked undroppable/plot.

So I have to agree with the previous poster here something has changed today, none of my characters are in anyway subclass nor do any of my characters use a horse or even have the token from blackwatch merchant for a war horse.

Sapphire
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Thanks very much for your prompt actions Driller, all is well again.

Sapphire