Quick question regarding new weapons

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Fletchbren
Commoner
Commoner

Quick question regarding new weapons

Post by Fletchbren »

Is there a way I can have weapon focus trident or improved critical maul? Or are these new weapons just for show.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

Nope. A part of the NWN engine, and I think the only way to do it would be to alter 2dA files which is not such a good thing and would require BSK users to download more than CEP, which I know driller has mentioned he's not willing to do.
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

On this note, I picked up a one handed trident the other day. Never heard of one before. I think I sold it to Vogon.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

There isn't a way to do it, even with a 2da.

-driller
viobane wrote:Nope. A part of the NWN engine, and I think the only way to do it would be to alter 2dA files which is not such a good thing and would require BSK users to download more than CEP, which I know driller has mentioned he's not willing to do.
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

viobane wrote:Nope. A part of the NWN engine, and I think the only way to do it would be to alter 2dA files which is not such a good thing and would require BSK users to download more than CEP, which I know driller has mentioned he's not willing to do.
speaking of downloads, what do the fine players of the keep want more/different in-game music? if we are willing to download the Community Music Pack (about 383.7Mb) yes i know that is a big file, but think in these terms, more then one server and/or solo mods can use it

also, i find the code to make a CMP Jukebox so the same song will not repeat without end or at least a very long time :wink:
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

k9mouse wrote:
speaking of downloads, what do the fine players of the keep want more/different in-game music? if we are willing to download the Community Music Pack (about 383.7Mb) yes i know that is a big file, but think in these terms, more then one server and/or solo mods can use it

also, i find the code to make a CMP Jukebox so the same song will not repeat without end or at least a very long time :wink:
It'll never get used on my computer. Pandora is my music player of choice, with the occasional use of Rhapsody or Itunes. I also like to have Conan O'Brien going on the Tivo.
Last edited by viobane on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Hooolllaaaa!1!!

Open that box, brothah Pandorian! Let the hope outta the box!
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

I miss Pandora... They have recently blocked all international listeners.... :(
The only constant is change.