Reset and Merchant Inventory!?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Reset and Merchant Inventory!?

Post by Capt Cliff »

Are we going to start having server rests on a regular basis? Merchant inventory is not refreshing. Can you make all gear in the merchant shops currently offered restocked immediately, until a reset system is up and running? Perhaps boots of speed, my favorite, can be added to the loot drop table/chest in a few mid level areas, like the minos or the ruins? Please! Pretty please! With sugar on top! :lol:
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Reset and Merchant Inventory!?

Post by driller »

Server resets will be in after the next update.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:30 am Are we going to start having server rests on a regular basis? Merchant inventory is not refreshing. Can you make all gear in the merchant shops currently offered restocked immediately, until a reset system is up and running? Perhaps boots of speed, my favorite, can be added to the loot drop table/chest in a few mid level areas, like the minos or the ruins? Please! Pretty please! With sugar on top! :lol:
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:04 am Server resets will be in after the next update.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:30 am Are we going to start having server rests on a regular basis? Merchant inventory is not refreshing. Can you make all gear in the merchant shops currently offered restocked immediately, until a reset system is up and running? Perhaps boots of speed, my favorite, can be added to the loot drop table/chest in a few mid level areas, like the minos or the ruins? Please! Pretty please! With sugar on top! :lol:
WOOT!!! 8) Oh, when will this update occur?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It already has been added.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:06 pm
driller wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:04 am Server resets will be in after the next update.

-driller
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:59 am It already has been added.

-driller

-driller

So when are the resets? Or does the server just reset once a day? The Bioware server reset every 4 hours ....??
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Midnight and 6:00pm, EST.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:32 pm
driller wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:59 am It already has been added.

-driller

So when are the resets? Or does the server just reset once a day? The Bioware server reset every 4 hours ....??
nobody-special
Baron
Baron

Post by nobody-special »

Only twice a day? I thought it was 4 times a day. Good to know. :)

edit: hmmm my avatar is missing. Also the smiley is messed up.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Does the server shutdown like the old one did? I always seem to get there after some one has bought what I came to buy!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It shuts all the way down, it come back up in less than a minute.

-driller

Capt Cliff wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:41 pm Does the server shutdown like the old one did? I always seem to get there after some one has bought what I came to buy!
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:19 pm It shuts all the way down, it come back up in less than a minute.

-driller

Capt Cliff wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:41 pm Does the server shutdown like the old one did? I always seem to get there after some one has bought what I came to buy!
SO that's 6:00 pm EST ... so I waited from 2:59 pm PST to 3:02 pm PST and the server never went down. But then my clock on my PC might be wrong. I'll check it again. Oh BTW can we wait in AKon ... meaning logoff in Akons and reappear there when you relog?
Kane0
Duke
Duke

Post by Kane0 »

Related question, does the pawn shop inventory clear out on server reset or more frequently than that?

I like browsing through what others have found and flogged :lol:
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It will clear out on it's on over time because if you let to many items accumulate, it will cause very bad lag.

-driller
Kane0 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:44 pm Related question, does the pawn shop inventory clear out on server reset or more frequently than that?

I like browsing through what others have found and flogged :lol:
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Sorry, it was set to midnight est and 6:00am est.

I have changed it to restart at 6:00am EST and 6:00PM EST.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:43 pm
driller wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:19 pm It shuts all the way down, it come back up in less than a minute.

-driller

SO that's 6:00 pm EST ... so I waited from 2:59 pm PST to 3:02 pm PST and the server never went down. But then my clock on my PC might be wrong. I'll check it again. Oh BTW can we wait in AKon ... meaning logoff in Akons and reappear there when you relog?
Jake_Master
Count
Count

Post by Jake_Master »

Any chance to revisit this and request items not be limited to 1 per reset? People are hoarding A specific hidden shop (not to give it away) after every reset and is a battle between 4-5 people at a time. I’ve gone 3 times now immediately after reset to get much needed gear with no luck... this is becoming quite frustrating, I am sure I am now the only one.
Captain Andrick Korningstone, Arms Master Los Illuminados Alianza

Troy Korningstone
Andrin StoneBender, Master Crafter
Kurt Addams
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Yes, I will look into solving this issue. Probably do area instancing and limit once per reset per character.

-driller
Jake_Master wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:32 am Any chance to revisit this and request items not be limited to 1 per reset? People are hoarding A specific hidden shop (not to give it away) after every reset and is a battle between 4-5 people at a time. I’ve gone 3 times now immediately after reset to get much needed gear with no luck... this is becoming quite frustrating, I am sure I am now the only one.