Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Re: Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition

Post by Sapphire »

Am sure in time I will get the physical disk's which is what I prefer to have then I have control ... You Driller will be the one and only 3rd party and when it comes time to shut off the old server am sure it won't be long after that I will resolve my end desire to have the physical disk's...

I have had past experience of steam and had to block them at one point but that was with an entirely different game... Even had to tell my bank to stop them from claiming money off one of my accounts because they would not listen to my instructions to stop a subscription to said game... Claiming they vould continue to charge my account for a further 6 months before it could be terminated...
So I instructed my bank to stop them claiming it got very frustrating along with the annoying spam to my e-mail account ... Which for some reason it could not be blocked... So as you can imagine I am not exactly a fan of steam ...

All I ask is you post a warning when you plan to cut the old server and then I know where I stand and can make a conserted effort to get those physical disk's...
nobody-special
Baron
Baron

Post by nobody-special »

You can always purchase the game directly from Beamdog and play. That is what I did.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

nobody-special wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:35 pm You can always purchase the game directly from Beamdog and play. That is what I did.
That is probably what I'll have to do, less Gog do it for the UK ... I believe Beamdog are a Canadian company so there maybe a shipping charge as well as a delay in acquiring it ... Still I'll look into it after Easter is done and dusted ...
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

I am really liking the NO-HAK version...brings back some fond memories of early BSK!
two little tiny things though..
Appearance crafting..maybe a tweak at some point?
Robes...helmets? we like to look our best! lulz
Peace

Lady Panacea Stormwatcher
Elsbeth Stormwatcher
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

That's the bad thing about not having CEP, the appearance changes are very limited.

-driller
Cybermagi wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:41 pm I am really liking the NO-HAK version...brings back some fond memories of early BSK!
two little tiny things though..
Appearance crafting..maybe a tweak at some point?
Robes...helmets? we like to look our best! lulz