what's wrong with this?

Report any bugs you find here.
ChibiEevee
Commoner
Commoner

what's wrong with this?

Post by ChibiEevee »

the chest is still buggy as heck. it often makes my character freeze up, saying that she's under a "status effect" that won't allow her to move. it says it contains however many items i have in there out of 142, but it only holds 20.
also, garth the dwarven blacksmith will only sell me 1 arrow at a time, which is incredible inconvenient.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: what's wrong with this?

Post by driller »

Sounds like the character itself is bugged. Have Drow help you remake it.

-driller
ChibiEevee wrote:the chest is still buggy as heck. it often makes my character freeze up, saying that she's under a "status effect" that won't allow her to move. it says it contains however many items i have in there out of 142, but it only holds 20.
also, garth the dwarven blacksmith will only sell me 1 arrow at a time, which is incredible inconvenient.
littonsteve1
Knight
Knight

Post by littonsteve1 »

I have had the same problem with the chest only holding 20 items, but not the freeze. I will check the arrows at garths. Will gladly help rebuild your character if need be.

Checked the arrows at garth's, it is working fine.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The storage chest only holds 20 items by default. Standard inventory size for objects in nwn2 is the high number you are seeing, it doesn't count in this case.

-driller
littonsteve1 wrote:I have had the same problem with the chest only holding 20 items, but not the freeze. I will check the arrows at garths. Will gladly help rebuild your character if need be.

Checked the arrows at garth's, it is working fine.