Kill Stealing..

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

This happened to my the other night, along the Blackstone Road. I rounded a corner and BLAM I was dead! I called for the DM and went back there and the guy was still there, a Booby Baleberk a dwarf in black. Luckily the Dm showed up, don't know who or which one, and this guy even back sassed the DM! I lost a socket shield and 2000 ep for resawn. But lucily the shield reappeared, THAT YOU DM, and I haven't seen the guy again, yet. Plaing CEs a challenge but this guy was jus plain psycho. Hope he's been 86'd from the server.
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Capt Cliff wrote:This happened to my the other night, along the Blackstone Road. I rounded a corner and BLAM I was dead!

I called for the DM and went back there and the guy was still there, a Booby Baleberk a dwarf in black. Luckily the Dm showed up, I don't know who or which one, and this guy even back chatted to the DM!

I lost a socket shield and 2000 XP for resawn. But luckily the shield reappeared, THAT YOU DM, and I haven't seen the guy again, yet.

Playing Chaotic Evil's a challenge but this guy was just plain psycho. I Hope he's been Banned from the server.
There. That's better. doesn't a little grammar feel so good?
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

Oh, Fly... No need to be snooty... Just because the king's english may include separated paragraphs doesn't mean you can't read them anyway. I never thought of you as a snob? :P
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

i'm by no means a snob. i just use my return key, that's all.

Didn't you teacher ever tell you "a little grammar goes a long way"?

Heh. i'm kidding. it just makes it easier for others to read if it's well laid out.

Actually, i'm as rough as horsesh*t. North of England is hardly a sanitised place ;)
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

Hey, grammar boy, it's ENTER, not Return. And it's YOUR teacher, not you teacher... Sheesh! (This is SO kidding. I actually don't care too much about grammar. I initially majored in journalism, but when I found out I had to take a grammar test, I changed my major)
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

viobane wrote:Hey, grammar boy, it's ENTER, not Return. And it's YOUR teacher, not you teacher... Sheesh! (This is SO kidding. I actually don't care too much about grammar. I initially majored in journalism, but when I found out I had to take a grammar test, I changed my major)
im not so much a grammar freak, i only use grammar to make my posts legible. same way i use english. same reason ;)

I'm hoping to major in Chemical Physics, they don't care about grammar there. i hope :D
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

No. You just have to remember the chemical order of things. At least there you can do a bit of math and figure out the number of electrons and their location. And you can know cool little things like Fe and Ag and that you just can't, no matter how many alchemists have tried, turn Pb into Au. Maybe grammar is better.

Man, I'm a nerd. *sigh*
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

technically, it's easier to turn Pt into Au.

but Pt is worth more, so why bother? :P

It can't be that hard. my mate says the hardest part is actually turning up to lectures hungover every morning.

But i do that now. i'm gonna breeze it ;)
dm_xeen1
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_xeen1 »

takes this bantering elsewhere.

and we can actually understand what the guy is writing thank you very much teacher.

*thinks or is the guy just a grammar freak*

*or maybe he doesn''t understand anyways and puts in what he thinks the guy wrote.*

have a nice day :)
DM Dragonheart
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Dragonheart »

*ponders how this thread went from kill stealing to english grammar????*

*reads a little more and shrugs shoulders*

Ok as stated way back in this post if a chr steals your kills or treasure they are in fact agreeing to PVP...if you are a low lvl chr and require aid as stated also earlier in this large thread RP'ed help goes a very long way with many mages warriors and rogues/assassins alike ..try it ..ya never know it could be fun...

BUT remember it has to be RP'ed and not just grief killing or grief PPing as weve all seen in the past
And they came from out of the mists... the hordes of undead

Nothing stood in the wake of their path and the carnage and destruction was insurmountable.

Quinon guye captain 7th Guard
T'banyin
Duke
Duke

Post by T'banyin »

Honest, my Grammar, she never went out a kill stealin' if she did she knew she'd get smacked down ;)

(( there back on track, :P ))
~~I am the cat who walks by himself~~
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

DM Dragonheart wrote:*ponders how this thread went from kill stealing to english grammar????*
Four Words. Pretty Fly White Guy

:D
Kami-Kaze
Knight
Knight

Post by Kami-Kaze »

Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:
DM Dragonheart wrote:*ponders how this thread went from kill stealing to english grammar????*

:twisted: PvP for KS :twisted:

I love it.

End story. Thanks driller.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Kami-Kaze wrote:
Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:

:twisted: PvP for KS :twisted:

I love it.

End story. Thanks driller.
Hey Kam-Kaze that attitude should get you banded from the server or at least have all your PC's watched for kill stealing. Unless I miunderstood what PvP for KS meant. I assumed you are for kill stealing. If so then your PC becomes a monster which should be then controlled by the DM and at least guided by the DM. That then allows for a group of palidins to hunt for this "monster" down and bring sanity or balance back to the verse! :lol:

Not nice to have your PC bushwacked. In Texas in the 1800's bush wackers were hunted down and hung, by the Texas Rangers.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

I read it as:

"If you Kill steal, you're consenting for PvP attacks" which is the server rule.

hence: PvP for KS

But that's just me. Obviously you read something completely different, CaptCliff.