When, How, are, do the DM adventure quest event sessions?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Asturonethoriusaline
Baron
Baron

When, How, are, do the DM adventure quest event sessions?

Post by Asturonethoriusaline »

Hi all. When are the DM event Party quest RP, etc, sessions, and how do you find out about them and when they are and where they are? And what do you do or how do you do, join these events when find out about them?
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Re: When, How, are, do the DM adventure quest event sessions?

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

The last event was posted here: viewforum.php?f=23&sid=64092a0f4158b133df86d10d6d262be5

Not sure if that's the norm or not or how frequently events happen. :)
Asturonethoriusaline
Baron
Baron

Post by Asturonethoriusaline »

Thanks. I was thinking more of a DM'ed adventure where you join a party, go on a quest, adventure. RP would be optional.

Reason I ask. Is that I saw on these Forums that this PW, has player PC's, DM's that did, do this, that.

Cornflower posted a thread called Fantastic Party, in General Discussion, where he and 5 level 1 characters did a DMed adventure quest as a party, where the RP was optional.

I just would like to do something like that with my 4th,5th lev Character.

And would like to find out when, how, where, etc.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Asturonethoriusaline wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:46 am Thanks. I was thinking more of a DM'ed adventure where you join a party, go on a quest, adventure. RP would be optional.

Reason I ask. Is that I saw on these Forums that this PW, has player PC's, DM's that did, do this, that.

Cornflower posted a thread called Fantastic Party, in General Discussion, where he and 5 level 1 characters did a DMed adventure quest as a party, where the RP was optional.

I just would like to do something like that with my 4th,5th lev Character.

And would like to find out when, how, where, etc.
Err... No, that wasn't DM'd. It was totally spontaneous. We were just the right mix of people at the same time and place. I have a few toons where I usually stay in character all the time when I meet new people and I met up with others who also were in character and we sort of clicked. The RP was great and hilarious.

Not to force RP on anyone, but the more you stay in character and stop asking about levels, mechanics and spoilers all the time, the better the odds of having really fun.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)