Lost City Quest

Report any bugs you find here.
Jake_Master
Count
Count

Lost City Quest

Post by Jake_Master »

Not sure if it is by design, but this quest is not available to people who do not follow any god
Captain Andrick Korningstone, Arms Master Los Illuminados Alianza

Troy Korningstone
Andrin StoneBender, Master Crafter
Kurt Addams
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Re: Lost City Quest

Post by Capt Cliff »

I have a cleric, God is Eon, who has the Lost City Kaz quest in his quest log but when I try to enter the dungeon I end up in the Lost City Vor dungeon! Anyway can that be fixed? I have talk to the Eon priest at the Oasis Temple and he just asks for the stone.

It might be nice to have that guy in the Warden building, who retrains toons, have him remove quests from your log.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This is a Holy quest. You must follow a deity to do it.
Jake_Master wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:53 pm Not sure if it is by design, but this quest is not available to people who do not follow any god
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The flag that determines what your journal says is the same one that selects the dungeon you teleport to. So, technically this shouldn't be possible.

Not saying it isn't happening, just that it shouldn't. I will add logging to the door script. Try it again after the next reset.
Capt Cliff wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:32 am I have a cleric, God is Eon, who has the Lost City Kaz quest in his quest log but when I try to enter the dungeon I end up in the Lost City Vor dungeon! Anyway can that be fixed? I have talk to the Eon priest at the Oasis Temple and he just asks for the stone.

It might be nice to have that guy in the Warden building, who retrains toons, have him remove quests from your log.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:42 pm The flag that determines what your journal says is the same one that selects the dungeon you teleport to. So, technically this shouldn't be possible.

Not saying it isn't happening, just that it shouldn't. I will add logging to the door script. Try it again after the next reset.
Capt Cliff wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:32 am I have a cleric, God is Eon, who has the Lost City Kaz quest in his quest log but when I try to enter the dungeon I end up in the Lost City Vor dungeon! Anyway can that be fixed? I have talk to the Eon priest at the Oasis Temple and he just asks for the stone.

Will do .... ok I can't get in and I get an error message that "Your Lost City Quest is in an inconsistent state. Report ...."
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

For characters with this issue, you will given a choice to pick the faction you want to fight against when clicking the door.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:54 pm For characters with this issue, you will given a choice to pick the faction you want to fight against when clicking the door.
Ok it works!! Great job and thanks!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

You're welcome.
Capt Cliff wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:51 pm
driller wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:54 pm For characters with this issue, you will given a choice to pick the faction you want to fight against when clicking the door.
Ok it works!! Great job and thanks!