Gleanna asking price

Report any bugs you find here.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Gleanna asking price

Post by Mask-inc »

So, i 've noticed that Gleanna charge you 40k gold to heal you now, like the dwarven clerc in the citadel.
Maybe something got mess up?
FYI

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gleanna asking price

Post by driller »

The cost of maintaining the Temple and portal system has became a great financial burden, as a result, Gleanna has had to raise her prices.

But due to increased competition and customer complaints, she has decided to lower the cost to 500gp per season.
Mask-inc wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:24 pm So, i 've noticed that Gleanna charge you 40k gold to heal you now, like the dwarven clerc in the citadel.
FYI

Mask
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:23 am The cost of maintaining the Temple and portal system has became a great financial burden, as a result, Gleanna has had to raise her prices.

But due to increased competition and customer complaints, she has decided to lower the cost to 500gp per season.
Mask-inc wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:24 pm So, i 've noticed that Gleanna charge you 40k gold to heal you now, like the dwarven clerc in the citadel.
FYI

Mask
Ouch! This might force people to start building pp'ers to defer the "operating" costs. But gold is plentiful ... for now. This also covers the clearing of the silencer spell affect? Perhaps having a separate dispell spell affect option say at 1k flat rate and full healing the 500 gp/ level a second option.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This covers all effects.
Capt Cliff wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:36 pm
driller wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:23 am The cost of maintaining the Temple and portal system has became a great financial burden, as a result, Gleanna has had to raise her prices.

FYI

Mask
Ouch! This might force people to start building pp'ers to defer the "operating" costs. But gold is plentiful ... for now. This also covers the clearing of the silencer spell affect? Perhaps having a separate dispell spell affect option say at 1k flat rate and full healing the 500 gp/ level a second option.
Ishizzar
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Ishizzar »

Hey Driller,

Gleanna's dialogue still says healing costs a flat 100gp. I figured the reason she wouldn't provide healing was something along these lines, but for very new people, the dialogue might be confusing.
Former BSK player, 2003-2006
Former owner of Isaac's Sequencer Robes
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Updated text.