Character unable to log in.

Report any bugs you find here.
Mancer
Commoner
Commoner

Character unable to log in.

Post by Mancer »

So i was having these weird issues where my skills were displaying odd text rather than skills and I thought hmm serverside glitch maybe, thought nothing of it and when i leveled up my characters spell list had been reset too so i had no spells learned, so i picked some spells since i had nothing figuring the reset would fix it when that took place.

Server reset and no fix.

Later in single player the issue persisted so i checked my steam and it updated a hakpak for another server which was the cause so I deleted it.
When I went to rejoin the server on my wizard Mancer, it had told me i had learned duplicate spells and could no longer log in.

Is there something anyone can do to fix this?
Ming
Baron
Baron

Re: Character unable to log in.

Post by Ming »

You probably need to PM driller with your login name, character name and explain what happened. He is probably the only one capable of fixing your character, assuming its even possible.
Mancer
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Mancer »

As the server owner is it possible for him to force log onto other peoples characters?
Ming
Baron
Baron

Post by Ming »

Mancer wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:06 pm As the server owner is it possible for him to force log onto other peoples characters?
Well more importantly he has access to your character data files and can probably go in there and edit the duplicate spells off. Assuming it works the way I think it does.