RDD Fire immunity

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
stephenjoseph
Commoner
Commoner

RDD Fire immunity

Post by stephenjoseph »

when i first hit lvl 10 in RDD the fire immunity was working and worked for a long while. but just recently i started taking dmg from fire when i fought the doomguards in the underdark. did something get changed recently about the RDD class that i dont know about or is this a bug?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: RDD Fire immunity

Post by driller »

It is probably a bug. Nothing has been done to RDDs.
stephenjoseph wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:18 pm when i first hit lvl 10 in RDD the fire immunity was working and worked for a long while. but just recently i started taking dmg from fire when i fought the doomguards in the underdark. did something get changed recently about the RDD class that i dont know about or is this a bug?
Ming
Baron
Baron

Re: RDD Fire immunity

Post by Ming »

driller wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:17 am It is probably a bug. Nothing has been done to RDDs.
stephenjoseph wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:18 pm when i first hit lvl 10 in RDD the fire immunity was working and worked for a long while. but just recently i started taking dmg from fire when i fought the doomguards in the underdark. did something get changed recently about the RDD class that i dont know about or is this a bug?
I wonder if this is related to the issue I am having with my dwarven defenders elemental reductions being ignored.