Summons disappearing

Report any bugs you find here.
Kane0
Duke
Duke

Summons disappearing

Post by Kane0 »

It seems that area transitions will occasionally unsummon allies.
So far i’ve seen it happen for familiars, summon spells and items but can’t pinpoint which if any transitions do it more often than others.
Going between forest and ettins is an example, its happened to me multiple times there.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Re: Summons disappearing

Post by Sapphire »

Sorry to say but this has been happening like forever and never been resolved, mainly because of the random nature of it happening ...

All I can suggest is if it appears to you that it is happening at one particular transition more often that another then adjust your summoning to when you enter the new area beyond that (what it is for you) transition ....

I used to have it regularlarly at the transition between the hamlet and the blackstone road,,, After which I would wait til I was on the blackstone road before activating my summons...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I think this might be fixed now.

-driller
Sapphire wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:08 am Sorry to say but this has been happening like forever and never been resolved, mainly because of the random nature of it happening ...

All I can suggest is if it appears to you that it is happening at one particular transition more often that another then adjust your summoning to when you enter the new area beyond that (what it is for you) transition ....

I used to have it regularlarly at the transition between the hamlet and the blackstone road,,, After which I would wait til I was on the blackstone road before activating my summons...
AcaciaJade
Commoner
Commoner

Post by AcaciaJade »

I guess the bug is still there. Today it happened twice while transitioning
-Lady Sabel
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I will look into it.

-driller
AcaciaJade wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:43 pm I guess the bug is still there. Today it happened twice while transitioning
AcaciaJade
Commoner
Commoner

Post by AcaciaJade »

Thank you!:)
-Lady Sabel