Player created treasure

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Re: Player created treasure

Post by Sapphire »

Am eagerly awaiting this ... Anything that adds a bit of spice :) :)
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

You know there's that forge up in the Border Marsh Inn that might fit the bill ... just a suggestion.
Starbridge
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Starbridge »

driller wrote:I am thinking of adding player created in game loot. Basically you take an item and add whatever properties you want to it.

Then, when you are finished, the item is saved to the loot table and becomes part of the BSK loot drops. Items created this way would have a unique color and a description that said who/what/when on what character made it.

Do you think this is an ideal worth pursuing?

-driller

I think it would be a great idea, but it should be a token run system, not just everyone should be able to make items whenever they want to. The loot table would be over run with items and I would guess that people would be getting drops they shouldnt be able to get.
TropicOfCancer
Baron
Baron

Post by TropicOfCancer »

Drops have been for selling , if your talking BSK1 . When the forge was added to Gunthers all that changed . i would love to add properties and names to items . There are few drops I have ever forged , most are really good but w/ a +3 EB bonus , almost all hardcore players forge socketed or gear from Akon . The good drops that you find at lvl 10 will get you killed at lvl 30 .