Long time, no see.

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
ashesofwar
Commoner
Commoner

Long time, no see.

Post by ashesofwar »

Hello everyone. I used to play on this server back in 2004-2005. This was back during NWN1 when the server was full of activity. I am not sure if the old community is still around, from poking about on the forums it appears unlikely. I'm considering getting back into this game, and just had a few questions. I do not have access to check into some of these questions for myself at the moment, so if they seem silly or stupid please bear with me.

1) Is the NWN1 version of BSK still running?
2) Is there an NWN2 version of BSK? I seem to remember when the game first came out that there was, but it was taken down due reasons I cannot remember very well.
3) How many people play on average? At peak times? I ask because most of what had me playing on this server for years was the community. The people were honestly amazing.

On a side note, if anyone from back when I played is still playing and remembers, my old toon name was Mordoc. Just wondering if there are still some vets out there.

Otherwise, a good day to all who read this.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Long time, no see.

Post by driller »

1.Yes, still going.
2.Yes, NWN2 had issues at first, but its all good now.
3.Both servers average 1-3 users online. Over the weekend they can get up about 6.

Not like it used to be, but the game is still fun.

-driller
ashesofwar wrote:Hello everyone. I used to play on this server back in 2004-2005. This was back during NWN1 when the server was full of activity. I am not sure if the old community is still around, from poking about on the forums it appears unlikely. I'm considering getting back into this game, and just had a few questions. I do not have access to check into some of these questions for myself at the moment, so if they seem silly or stupid please bear with me.

1) Is the NWN1 version of BSK still running?
2) Is there an NWN2 version of BSK? I seem to remember when the game first came out that there was, but it was taken down due reasons I cannot remember very well.
3) How many people play on average? At peak times? I ask because most of what had me playing on this server for years was the community. The people were honestly amazing.

On a side note, if anyone from back when I played is still playing and remembers, my old toon name was Mordoc. Just wondering if there are still some vets out there.

Otherwise, a good day to all who read this.
Daris
Knight
Knight

Post by Daris »

Im trying to get the old group back together..i play with gabe most days and capt cliff
Marcus.. General Of the Starkson Protectorate
TropicOfCancer
Baron
Baron

Post by TropicOfCancer »

I remember you Ashes . BSK is still alive and well but most of the player base has moved on . I still play about everyday lately mostly because of the upgrades Drillers made . I'd be a liar if I said there was any RP..at all here now . Still a fun game and the CEP community still keeps new stuff coming .
ashesofwar
Commoner
Commoner

Post by ashesofwar »

Good to know there's still some that play. The RP was a huge part of what made the game great, but it can be hard to create with only six or so people.

It may be several months before I can play unfortunately. My old computer is gathering dust in a corner, but once I am able to get a new one I will most definitely look forward to playing again. Of course, I have forgotten a lot of the basics so I will be a noob all over again :lol: .

TropicOfCancer wrote:I remember you Ashes . BSK is still alive and well but most of the player base has moved on . I still play about everyday lately mostly because of the upgrades Drillers made . I'd be a liar if I said there was any RP..at all here now . Still a fun game and the CEP community still keeps new stuff coming .