Eye's of Akon

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

Youko wrote:
Fenrip wrote:
Whitewolf wrote:
That's how it goes. PPers are opportunists and predators.
EXACTLY! opportunists

*with out respect for other players....
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
Youko
Knight
Knight

Post by Youko »

read the stuff i added to the post, i wasn't done i couldn't quote 2 people at the same time

_-=~`Youko`~=-_
Look behinde you, I'm likly there <.<
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

k9mouse wrote:
Youko wrote:
Fenrip wrote: EXACTLY! opportunists

*with out respect for other players....
Wrong and you really should check yourself more often. Your incessant whining is getting on my nerves. I can predict what your going to say in a post before you post it.

We all get the idea. You don't like pickpocket's and they sure as hell don't like you. End of discussion.
Shadow_Nightfall
Baron
Baron
Location: In the shadows bare, watching as you shed a tear for me

Post by Shadow_Nightfall »

alright alright, though I dont agree about a theiving monk, I do agree what Youko says about theives. do people really ask others if they could pickpocket them? I've never heard something like that in my life... and this thred is getting out of hand, I think the rest is up to dms... this should be locked, and I think the dms are doing great, good job you guys!
<<The all powerful fire-breathing dragon!

warm winds, burning flame, a tear drops, I'll be the one to blame; summer themes, Amber Demonchild, burning coals, emotional moments halfway mild
Carpe_DM1
Count
Count

Post by Carpe_DM1 »

This topic has been hashed out and beyond. Post locked. 'Nuff said.
"Common sense is not so common" -Voltaire
"I thought to myself 'Why doesn't someone do something about that?' ...And then I realized I'm someone" - Lily Tomlin (when commenting on the environment and other tragic circumstances)