Ok ... Here goes ... What Forge Stones DO!

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Queen Naga II
Duke
Duke

Post by Queen Naga II »

Capt Cliff wrote:Up to over 800 hits ... *smiles* .... I was hoping people would add their on spin on the use of forgies ... :cry:

a silver ... you endless say Hi-Ho and are followed by and indain (native american)
Yes over 800 hits and I join the growing number here getting a little annoyed to see the latest posts are just more of the same cat poses instead of worthwhile comment on subject.

Please Nizzie and co take this hi-jacking to the off topic section of the forum.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Queen Naga II wrote:
Capt Cliff wrote:Up to over 800 hits ... *smiles* .... I was hoping people would add their on spin on the use of forgies ... :cry:

a silver ... you endless say Hi-Ho and are followed by and indain (native american)
Yes over 800 hits and I join the growing number here getting a little annoyed to see the latest posts are just more of the same cat poses instead of worthwhile comment on subject.

Please Nizzie and co take this hi-jacking to the off topic section of the forum.
Aww... In my defense; They aren't the same cat posts and they aren't off topic. Actually they are on topic for once.

Anyways, why not just move the thread to the Off Topic section instead of giving 'subtle' hints that you disapprove? As I recall, moderators can do that. Move threads, that is. Would be the simplest solution.
Queen Naga II
Duke
Duke

Post by Queen Naga II »

Cat pictures have in this instance especially nothing to do with forge stones, I love cats but this is getting ridiculas. Why should the thread be moved, especially when it is these cat pictures that are detracting from the thread in the first place.

Sorry Nizzie, but in the extreme unlikely event I was a moderator here on this forum I would be deleting such posts that hi-jack otherwise informative or relevent questions raised by the original postee.

Secondly have you thought at all about the bandwidth on the forum you are taking up with these pictures ?
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Queen Naga II wrote:Cat pictures have in this instance especially nothing to do with forge stones, I love cats but this is getting ridiculas. Why should the thread be moved, especially when it is these cat pictures that are detracting from the thread in the first place.

Sorry Nizzie, but in the extreme unlikely event I was a moderator here on this forum I would be deleting such posts that hi-jack otherwise informative or relevent questions raised by the original postee.

Secondly have you thought at all about the bandwidth on the forum you are taking up with these pictures ?
Well, it's your prerogative to do so and I would respect that. I just think it's funny that they simply don't delete them. Plain and simple.

As for ze question about the bandwidth; No. And I cry a river for those with dial-up connections. Other than that, not really. :P
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Re: Ok ... Here goes ... What Forge Stones DO!

Post by Fenrip »

Naga,

I appreciate the sentiment but the original post (below) was hardly informative or relevant and asked no questions. Where was it going but downhill?

I did however get a chuckle out of it and was one of the people who clicked it hoping I beat the moderators to the post.
Capt Cliff wrote:*****disclaimer use at your own risk******

Forge stone properties ...

Blue = makes sky blue
Red = makes fire hot
Yellow = makes something that drips from a dead dogs eye
green = The best ... markes the color of grass
purple = Dah obvious ... grapes!
bronze = to add sheen to your armor ... and not Charlie
silver = creates a horse or and native American called Tonto
white = gives you grey hair or make you pregnant
scarlet = grows a thin mustach on upper lip and keeps saying I don't give a dam alot
amber = makes pigs fly

Sorry there might be a few *coughs* missing from the list. Feel free to add any side affects that you have encountered. I know a red gave me a rash in my armor! :P

************disclaimer use at your own risk***********

*sits back an watches the hits on the thread, figure it will exceed 200 in a week*
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

Queen Naga II wrote:Cat pictures have in this instance especially nothing to do with forge stones, I love cats but this is getting ridiculas. Why should the thread be moved, especially when it is these cat pictures that are detracting from the thread in the first place.

But, Naga... This ENTIRE thread has NOTHING to do with anything practical. It was a JOKE from Capt Cliff, since you can't post info on forge stones on the forum. In my opinion, NOTHING could really detract from this thread because there's nothing but a joke to detract from. The cats are just as silly (or irritating) to me as anyone else, but I don't see why they're suddenly a big deal.
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

i don't understand with all the up roar ... why we help the capt., we adding more post and more hits to make this look more real. this is a joke and has no real point besides being a trick on new players.... and a funny one also :D
Last edited by k9mouse on Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Half the reason I surf the forums is to see random cat pics from the Nizz. My day wouldn't be complete without them :P
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Woo! Over 1200 hit's ... pretty soon I erect the golden arches and prowdly say ..." 1 Million snookered" :P
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

I'm not sure snookered is the appropriate message, given my only reason for even viewing this one is to see the ensuing cat pictures and hilarity that follows :P
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

i just have to say .. Ha Ha Ha :P
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Thanatos wrote:I'm not sure snookered is the appropriate message, given my only reason for even viewing this one is to see the ensuing cat pictures and hilarity that follows :P
Hey ... it's all for fun .... :D
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

A good time to lock it.

-driller