Lost forge stones

Report any bugs you find here.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Lost forge stones

Post by Sapphire »

Logged in with my Ninja Spy character after this recent server downage to spawn on the new character entry boat ... I went straight to the perma chest to discover my collection of forges stones have gone the perma chest was empty... What hurts is the 4 gold forge stones I had in there along with singles of indigo, green, emerald, crimson, silver, red, and a purple... Along with a platinum helm I was saving to forge up using a few of those listed stones...

It would be very much appreciated if I could be given back the 4 gold forge stones lost the rest I can replace from other characters I have but the gold ones were my only supply of them and they are so hard to find in the first place...
Sapphire
Count
Count

Re: Lost forge stones

Post by Sapphire »

Am not sure if this issue was addressed or not but I logged in some hours later and spawned exactly where I had been prior to the server downage and went back to the keep and my forge stones and all where back inside... But seems I have a new issue am not sure it is related but having trouble getting this forum up now instead... Getting a page and half of code script instead of the forum...

How am I here I might hear you ask then ? Well accessed the forum via nwnwiki link as a last resort... HAve gone back to my link with firefox browser and same thing back to this code stuff even after a router reboot .... Not sure what is going on I suspect a link issue now with firefox browser and not sure how to fix it otherwise... So will have to for the time being come here through the wiki link...

Mainly just reporting this to see if others have or are having similiar issues ...

{edit :] Also seems even the link here sends me back to this coded page even just clicking on the board index tab ... This is going to kind of frustrating til it is fixed I guess...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I was having an issue updating the board.

-driller
Sapphire wrote:Am not sure if this issue was addressed or not but I logged in some hours later and spawned exactly where I had been prior to the server downage and went back to the keep and my forge stones and all where back inside... But seems I have a new issue am not sure it is related but having trouble getting this forum up now instead... Getting a page and half of code script instead of the forum...

How am I here I might hear you ask then ? Well accessed the forum via nwnwiki link as a last resort... HAve gone back to my link with firefox browser and same thing back to this code stuff even after a router reboot .... Not sure what is going on I suspect a link issue now with firefox browser and not sure how to fix it otherwise... So will have to for the time being come here through the wiki link...

Mainly just reporting this to see if others have or are having similiar issues ...

{edit :] Also seems even the link here sends me back to this coded page even just clicking on the board index tab ... This is going to kind of frustrating til it is fixed I guess...
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Still have the issue with the board index link have now set a 2nd favourite to get here but within the blackstone keep tab... Even back stepping to the board index link above produces the page and a half of scripted code ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I have updated the site. Is it fixed now?

-driller
Sapphire wrote:Still have the issue with the board index link have now set a 2nd favourite to get here but within the blackstone keep tab... Even back stepping to the board index link above produces the page and a half of scripted code ...
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

No still the same... Though this link shows up with a different skin sort of stone-grey boardering and a cornflower head banner ...
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

I'll just have to use this link am using now and not back trace to the board index tab ... It is weird though ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Everything seems to be working correctly. I tested it from work.

I have attached a screenshot to show what it should look like.

Thanks,
-driller
forum.png
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

I still have the issue but am able to get around it with a newer link from my firefox browser to the Blackstone Keep tab... Stepping back to the root Board Index tab still does as reported earlier but it is not an issue am happy enough to get forum up as it is... Somewhere there is a glitch but I would suggest that it is not worth the effort to resolve just for 1 player (ie. me) , but I thank you still for your efforts on this Driller..