BSK come back.

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

BSK come back.

Post by Roland Deschain »

I'm back along with several others. Any vets who keep up with the forums but do not log in should reconsider logging in. Let's get back to what we had years ago with BSK.

Log in, level, gear, grind and give Driller feedback before NWN:EE comes out so we can give the new players the best version of BSK yet.

I am starting a discord server for BSK players: https://discord.gg/hbcdhEn Join this if you want a faster way to get in touch with your fellow players.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
wdpepsiman1
Commoner
Commoner

Re: BSK come back.

Post by wdpepsiman1 »

I am back and playing thee enhanced edition and it looks great
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Am around just not having a good time at the moment both with flu and this horrid beast from the east weather system we are endouring ... Not been able to acquire EE yet as it has been slightly delayed by weather and the collapse of a couple of major suppliers here in the UK...
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

I am around, just set up the game after I converted to WIN 10. But I am stuck on Steam NWN EE .. built two toons and they both died and I am not getting a respawn selection. Even after reset my toons are still dead.
Trudes
Count
Count

Post by Trudes »

I have also purchased the game through steam. Unfortunately I'm having problems and crashing every time i get into the keep.

The problem is my computer died yrs ago. I didn't replace it and just used my tablet. NWN was the only game i played and i was devastated when NWN 1 ceased. For god's sakes i even took up crochet! 😐

Anyway, you can imagine my excitement when my son told me it was back! And i nearly cried when he told me BSK was up! Yay!

Of course no computer is a bit of a problem. I don't have the money to pop out and buy one right now. Sooooo... I've loaded the game onto my parteners laptop! 😁 (he knows now lol and i even ordered a mouse on next day delivery! ) it is a few years old, windows 7, although the game does say that's ok. It has the necessary ram, space etc, I'm not sure what graphics card it has, but the visuals looked good after creating my char. I just crash every time i load any charachters.

I've deleted the game and reloaded it. Apart from that i am completely rubbish with computers, it's all double Dutch to me. My Son is going to look at the laptop for me, but other than that it's a case of waiting while i save up, or get A comp on monthly payments, which I'm tempted to do. I'm so keen to get back!

🙂
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Have you updated all your drivers?

-driller
Trudes wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:59 am I have also purchased the game through steam. Unfortunately I'm having problems and crashing every time i get into the keep.

The problem is my computer died yrs ago. I didn't replace it and just used my tablet. NWN was the only game i played and i was devastated when NWN 1 ceased. For god's sakes i even took up crochet! 😐

Anyway, you can imagine my excitement when my son told me it was back! And i nearly cried when he told me BSK was up! Yay!

Of course no computer is a bit of a problem. I don't have the money to pop out and buy one right now. Sooooo... I've loaded the game onto my parteners laptop! 😁 (he knows now lol and i even ordered a mouse on next day delivery! ) it is a few years old, windows 7, although the game does say that's ok. It has the necessary ram, space etc, I'm not sure what graphics card it has, but the visuals looked good after creating my char. I just crash every time i load any charachters.

I've deleted the game and reloaded it. Apart from that i am completely rubbish with computers, it's all double Dutch to me. My Son is going to look at the laptop for me, but other than that it's a case of waiting while i save up, or get A comp on monthly payments, which I'm tempted to do. I'm so keen to get back!

🙂
Trudes
Count
Count

Post by Trudes »

I'll have a look today. I'm rubbish with stuff like that. If i can't do it I'll take it to my son's to have a look at. He was a player at BSK too and is coming back to the keep.

Thanks Driller 🙂