BSK showing signs of a little life

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Sapphire
Count
Count

BSK showing signs of a little life

Post by Sapphire »

Yeah it is after all this time too, last couple of Sundays evenings there have been 7 or 8 of us playing on BSK. Saturday sees around 4 or 5 and through the week sees between 2 and 5 at varying times.

Would be nice especially on a Sunday if we could see a DM occasionally to sort out minor issues and of course just play along too..

Sapphire
Sapphire
Count
Count

Re: BSK showing signs of a little life

Post by Sapphire »

Typical isn't it ... soon as I post something about a little more life on BSK the population reverts to just 2 of us ... Next time I'll keep my lips sealed LOL
Ishizzar
Commoner
Commoner

Re: BSK showing signs of a little life

Post by Ishizzar »

*punches his way out of his shrine-grave-mausoleum thing*

Hey rugged group of survivors, I used to play here around the 2004-2005 time frame, mostly as the character Lomeldur Kallow. Thought I'd swing by and see how things had changed in the last decade. :D

If you see me online, I still love to RP, drop me a line and we'll make something happen!

P.S. Hi Driller, I see you still won't let me runestone my way onto the Blood Cult battlements :P

P.P.S. Are there any DM's still about? I'm interested in possibly getting Starkson keys so I can be all nostalgic and stuff in the ol' stomping grounds.
Former BSK player, 2003-2006
Former owner of Isaac's Sequencer Robes