Back to Blackstone after almost a decade

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Calesimundrel
Knight
Knight

Back to Blackstone after almost a decade

Post by Calesimundrel »

Hello guys.
First of all i cant believe that blackstone its still online. I have to congratulate Drill for keeping the server up for all this time.

I was a player back in 2006. So i think i have a lot learn.

You have one of the best server of nwn. I have a lot of good memories of this server. When i start here i did not even think on roleplay i start here with a friend just for trolling.
But the people on the server. Specially one (Poppilune).
Got me into RP a character. And thats when i start playing RP for the first time.

My characters were Calesim Undrel married to poppilune and they leave blackstone on a boat in 2007 or 2008 cant remember that well.

Sir elros one of the knights of the order of the red rose.
i remember that one of the dms change my dragon wings of my char to fiery wings. I think it was demitry.
OMG i was so angry! All the people RPing with me asking about the wings LOL.
I was a fiery with a bone arm.
but in the end he took them away.

So im going to start playing again. And well. First i have to recover my characters.

The account is TheOnlyOne84 if you can help me with that driller. Because its tell me cd key invalid and cant move.

And also if you wish to make a web control panel for this kind of stuff so the people can start using again a user and password. And can validate the old cdkeys. Or even if they change it someday. They dont have to. Ask you to change that.

If you have any idea you want to develop ask me and i will help you.

Im a java
c++
assembler programmer.
I did works on lineage 2 servers. Doing modifications to the oficial server files i build the Blackice extender with assembler and c++

If someone knows about this game you can see here a few new things for the game i made.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TzTxyvAq0QY

Also php and sql-mysql

So well Im really happy to be back!!