Gift's of Lia

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Gift's of Lia

Post by Sapphire »

Am wondering why in nearly 19 levels of my current character "Little Dove" I have only once got a gift from Lia has something changed from previous times ?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gift's of Lia

Post by driller »

Nothing had changed, it is the same as it has been for years. You do need to be within 5 levels of a mob in order to get most of the loot drops.

-driller
Sapphire wrote:Am wondering why in nearly 19 levels of my current character "Little Dove" I have only once got a gift from Lia has something changed from previous times ?
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

As there is no indication of strength of mobs since it was removed perhaps then you could give us an xp scale from killing such mobs that would at least give us an indicator as to whether we are fighting the right mobs to be able to get a chance of Lia's gifts ?

I don't know perhaps something like expect to earn between 200 and 400 xp a kill to have the chance of being rewarded. Note this is what roughly what I try to do anyway but 1 gift in now 21 levels is a bit too lean I feel ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The xp scale changes with level. You actually get two chances for Lia drops. Everytime a chest drops and also when you get a drop that just pops up on the ground. Another thing, animals should never drop anything.

-driller
Sapphire wrote:As there is no indication of strength of mobs since it was removed perhaps then you could give us an xp scale from killing such mobs that would at least give us an indicator as to whether we are fighting the right mobs to be able to get a chance of Lia's gifts ?

I don't know perhaps something like expect to earn between 200 and 400 xp a kill to have the chance of being rewarded. Note this is what roughly what I try to do anyway but 1 gift in now 21 levels is a bit too lean I feel ...